Shower, electricity and water are free of charge. You do not touch MY food, except when I offer it to you. You can cook, but do NOT prepare meat or pork in my kitchenware.
I need to know your arrival flight number at least 2 weeks in advance, and I only accept one surfer at the time!
You get the keys to my place, but for that you pay a refundable deposit of 500 thb.
You have free access to the gym and the swimming pool, but please respect the opening times.
You have free access to my Wifi, but you do not touch my computer, nor my smart phone, you have to bring your own tools.
Soap, shampoo, toothpaste you can buy in the 7-11 store about 50 meters from my place, open 24 hours a day.
And of course, you have to clean what you make dirty, your room, the bathroom.
Your room is ONLY for night time, daytime you spend with me, or you go out!
I always wash the bed sheets before you come , so when you arrive, you will sleep in clean sheets.
PLEASE do not bring gifts, if you really want to give me a present, buy a practical one, like some toilet paper from the 7-11 .
I need communication, before you come and while you are here ( do you have Line, FB messenger or Whatsapp on your smart phone?)
I need to know you a bit, what you like to eat, what you do not eat, me myself I am picky about my food, about 90 % I eat I make myself, from Thai curries, to sourdough bread, and even wine :)
I also need to know if it is your first time in Bangkok, is it your first time you surf, etc...
The more I know about you, the better your stay will be :P
The minimum stay at my place is 4 nights, as it takes at least one week to prepare myself, I do not really have a maximum stay, I had 3 girls in 2018 who staid one month!